Mushroom and Spinach Rag Pasta with Woodside Chevre « Return to recipes index
You will need:
- 250g fresh lasagne sheets ( so long as they are fresh - your choice make your own or buy prepared sheets)(dried pasta is not suitable )
- 500g field or flat Swiss brown mushrooms
- 4 large cloves of garlic chopped
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 4 tablespoons Coriole extra virgin olive oil
- 100g chevre
- Small bunch English spinach approx 200g
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
How to create:
Slice mushrooms and fry with chopped garlic in olive oil. Add whit wine and simmer until mushrooms are soft season with salt and pepper. Add Fresh lasagne sheets to boiling water and cook to instructions. Once cooked rinse under cold water and then tear into rags.
Add pasta to mushrooms and heat through then wilt the spinach into the sauce and finish by crumbling Woodside Chevre through the sauce and allowing the chevre to melt. Serve at once.
The chevre gives this simple pasta dish a smooth glossy finish and coats the mushroom sauce to the pasta